Monday, August 22, 2011



After watching Julie blog her way through Julia's cookbook (in 365 days, no less!), I decided I wanted to do something like that. But what could I do? Weight loss! That's what I can do, I can blog my way to weight loss. But more than lose weight, I need to become healthy. I need to get on the road to weight loss and health. I need to get on the ♫♪♫ HIGHWAY TO HEALTH ♪♫♪ I'M ON THE ♪♫♪ HIGHWAY TO HEALTH ♫♪♫...

So, thanks to my niece Kyrstie, I now have a blog. My own diary to keep for progress and encouragement on my road to health... My ♫♪♫ HIGHWAY TO HEALTH ♫♪♫. I have had the blog started for quite a while, but haven't written on it until today. Today is my day to start! I am determined to exercise my way to weightloss.

Tonight! My first night! I put my new running shoes on my feet, and my ipod in my ears, and headed up the road. I walked and ran (mostly walked) a mile and a half. I did it! But now I have to do this on a daily basis. Or at least four to five times a week. There is no going back. I have to be true to myself and stick to my guns. I will ... I will ... I will ...

Tomorrow is a new day. New opportunities for exercise and better choices. I will make tomorrow a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment