Rome wasn't built in a day. I will not become healthy in a day. I have been the last ten years creating bad habits that will take some time to break. One day at a time I will break those habits, and form new better, healthier habits.
Tonight I did a 1.2 mile walk. I almost had myself talked out of it. You know... "It is too late." "It is dark outside, I will go in the morning." (Which by the way never happens). "My leg hurts." "My knee hurts." You know what I mean? I am sure everyone starts out the same way. But, I know that a month or two down the road when my body is a little stronger, those aches and pains will not be as bad as they are tonight! So...With that in mind, I will keep on keeping on! Tomorrow is a new day!
Tonight I did a 1.2 mile walk. I almost had myself talked out of it. You know... "It is too late." "It is dark outside, I will go in the morning." (Which by the way never happens). "My leg hurts." "My knee hurts." You know what I mean? I am sure everyone starts out the same way. But, I know that a month or two down the road when my body is a little stronger, those aches and pains will not be as bad as they are tonight! So...With that in mind, I will keep on keeping on! Tomorrow is a new day!
No comments:
Post a Comment